The results are in, and our students earned over $50,000 in this year’s Jogathon! Our student participation in getting pledges was amazing, and our coordinators did a spectacular job organizing this year’s event. Grade-level winners all received a new OTA zip-up Hoodie Sweatshirt, and our overall top pledge earner(Bianca Nash) and our overall top money earner(Felix Pineda) received $100 gift cards. Special thanks to Felix, who also set up a lemonade stand downtown, and Louie and Bella Di Filippo who organized an “OTA Flamingo” campaign. 🙂 The classes that brought in the most money earned double recess or double lunch with snacks and pizza. Thank you to all who participated in this year’s event! Osprey Pride!!
- November 7-9 – Parent Conferences – Minimum Days (12:00 dismissal)
- Wednesday, November 7 – OTA Parent Foundation Meeting-6:00pm
- Monday, November 12 – Veterans’ Day (observed) – No School
- Wednesday, November 14 – OTA Board of Directors Meeting
- November 19-23 – Thanksgiving Holiday Break- No School