- Cost is $20 for the season (January through March)
- Saturday games, schedule TBA
- Student-athletes must complete a Waiver and Release of Liability, and a Student Age-Verification form including current photo
Practices held at Presidio Recreation Center (2811 Jackson St., San Diego, CA, 92110)
- Preseason practices 12/21 and 12/28 from 3:30-5 (Open to all age divisions).
- Beginning 1/4/18, 2nd-4th graders practice on Thursday from 3:30-5:00 PM
- Beginning 1/3/18, 5th graders practice Wednesday from 4:00-5:00 PM
- Beginning, 1/4/18, Middle School practice will be on Thursday from 4:30-6. (We are currently seeking a volunteer coach for this team. If you are interested, please contact Coach Killacky)
Hello OTA Families! Sign-ups are now open for OTA Flag Football, and is available to all students grades 2nd and above. See the link below for more details, or ask Coach Killacky ([email protected]).
Schedule and roster information is TBD.
*Three age divisions available for sign-up. A minimum of 8 players is required to field a team in any age division.
OTA FLAG FOOTBALL 2017
Basketball season is upon us. OTA can field a team in three different age divisions, 10 and under (2/3/4th grade), 12 and under (5/6th grade), and 14 and under (7/8th grade). Sign up with Coach Killacky ([email protected]) to get started on the process.
Cost is $20 per athlete. Games begin in mid-January and last through early March, and will take place on Saturdays. Practice schedule is TBD and will take place at the Presidio Recreation Center.