Electricity Extended Learnings
In order to get an “A” in STEM you must complete two of the following projects at home. Even if you have 100% in every category, if you do not complete any extended learnings, the highest your grade will be is an 89%. These are due November 2nd by the end of the day.
- Make a circuit at home and bring it into class.
- Make a video showing how you can use static electricity to stick a balloon to someone 🙂 or how to use static electricity to shock someone.
- Separate salt and pepper using static electricity and a comb. Show me with a video.
- Make a squishy circuit using playdough. Make a slideshow explaining the steps you took.
- Make an electromagnet at home and use it to sort out five objects in your home that are conductors or insulators. Show me with a slideshow.
- Use a lemon as a battery in a circuit. Show me with a slideshow that explains what steps you take.
- Electrocute a pickle with parental supervision and make a video of what happened.